This antenna works on Spypoint cameras out of the box and has an adapter than makes it compatible with most other cameras.
In our testing, we put this antenna on a Link-Evo that had 1 bar of service and was not sending photos. After 1 month of testing, the camera has sent every picture taken since the booster antenna was added. In short, we consider this booster to work very well but we would still recommend having at least 1-2 bars of reception for it to work.
- External omnidirectional antenna (passive)
- Enhances cellular signal (effective in low coverage area)
- 15′ cable length, RP-SMA male connector
- Bracket for installation
- Does not require any external power
- Compatible with most cellular trail cameras (adaptor provided in the box)